Why do I need a customized website for my business?
Many of our customers have been hesitant to spend the time and money required for a customized website, but the extra edge that a custom website adds doesn’t just apply to ranking and appearance.
Do templated sites work?
Templated sites are just that: templated. The layout is used by any number of businesses, and you won’t stand out. Blending in with the crowd is a kiss of death to your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and exposure.
What about my current website? It’s custom, I had it done years ago!
Having a customized website from 2009 doesn’t cut it in the fast moving world of digital marketing. If you don’t update and modernize your site as user trends change, you might as well forget about any potential benefits. Designs move fast and what looked good and was user friendly 6 years ago is going to look as ancient as Windows 5. Loading times slow down, the content looks clunky, and the site will look sloppy. Neglecting your website makes it look to visitors as though you don’t care about your business. Maintaining a fresh design looks good to your customers, which makes it good for you!
Referrals are Big
As online shopping takes off, referrals have become crucial to the success of your business. How do you verify that the product you’re about to spend hard-earned money on is a viable option? You check the website of the product that referral recommended! If you’re looking to entice people to purchase a product off of your site, outdated, old-school sites just won’t send the right message. The impression your site sends is that you do not work to maintain quality, and no one will buy a product from a business with the impression that there’s a lack of quality control.
Still skeptical? Check out these stats! According to Hubspot:
- 69% of North American marketers say dynamic, personalized content is important for their website. Only 5% say it’s of low importance.
- 40% of people will abandon a web page if it takes more than three seconds to load.
- 46% of mobile users report having difficulty interacting with a web page, and 44% complain that navigation was difficult.
- 48% of users say that if they arrive on a business site that isn’t working well on mobile, they take it as an indication of the business simply not caring
A custom site gives you a unique opportunity to really work with someone to personalize the message your site sends. Your company website is the face of your business on the web. The representation you give of your company online is crucial to your brand and the impression you make on potential customers. Building a site tailored to your unique business is the first step to getting noticed, and Envision Digital Media will make sure you not only have the best web design, we’ll combine the marketing techniques you need to rank well, and really pop online.
What do you get from our Custom Web Design Service?
- Personalized aesthetic design combining the best UX/UI tactics with your personality
- A lead generation and conversion focused design
- The latest SEO strategies to offer the best possible ranking on Google and Bing
- Modern design trends to make your site pop
- Effective responsive design and mobile optimization
- The customized message you want your visitors to receive
Above all, you get us! You get the Envision Digital Media team and the innovative thinking and personality we inject into all of our designs. It’s our personal touches combined with our expertise on trend knowledge that make our web designs top notch. We are the definition of design done by people for people, and if our personalities are any indication, trust me, your site will be one of a kind.